Monday, March 3, 2008

Rabbits For Sale

Every show I attend I have 3-5 people asking if I have woolies available. I do, accually, but however I don't bring them to the shows. If your one of those people, heres a perfect opperitunity to get some nice buns! I'm selling these guys do to myself getting sicknesses from stress. I have a herd of 50 or so buns and I think that may be a little too much. So I've made a sales list of buns I really don't want to sell but can let go from having sons/daughters, cousins, aunts/uncles, parents, whatever the reason is. I also have a couple I don't have anything related to them and I wanted to bring their type/line into my herd. However, this would take a couple generations so I can get the line going for consistancy. I don't have any time for that or patience at the moment. I need to cut down as soon as possible.

Here is a list of what is available at the moment. I have several does due soon and some babies born already. Let me know if you'd be interested in those. =]

JERSEY WOOLIES
WWR Sleepwalker- Brkn. Blue Senior Buck
(LeSage's Charlie X Wooligans Skyler- REG, 2 Legs, 1 BIS)
He was 1.14 lbs last time I weighed him, small, BEAUTIFUL headset and HQ. Has awesome babies.
Photobucket

WWR Sir Mix A Lot- Siamese Sable Senior Buck
(WWR Pee Wee- REG. G.C. X Wooligans Party Girl- REG. G.C. 7 Legs)
He has a awesome head set and bone. Awesome depth which makes him fail in width. I have babies from him now. He does NOT like to be messed with.
Photobucket

WWR Bear- Seal Junior Buck (PET)
He's pet typed. Super cute and likes to be held. =]
Photobucket

WWR Dignity- Chestnut Senior Doe (PET)
She has butting teeth. Probably my favorite rabbit I ever produced. Shes very special. She has a story to her. Super sweet and loving. Its devistating about her teeth she has absolutely beautiful type. =[
Photobucket

AMERICAN FUZZY LOPS
WWR Handshakes- Blue Fox Junior Buck
(Lucky Lop's Addison X WWR Carley- 1-2 Legs)
He is cute wonderful head and ear shape. Little bit of ear carrige but neither parents has it. Nice type and wool. Unshowable color. Could help in otter program.
Photobucket

WWR Keasby Nights- Fawn Senior Buck
(WWR Talladega Night- 2 Legs X FH's Luvlee)
He's very cute and has very nice type!
Photobucket



These guys are not currently available, but if seriously interested please contact me.
WWR Drunky Brewster- REW Junior Buck
(Wooligans Hamlet- REG G.C. 11 Legs X Wooligans Cleo- 5-6 Legs)
Photobucket

WWR Jinenji- Black Junior Buck
(Wooligans Hamlet- REG. G.C. 11 Legs X WWR Pearl- REG Pend. 3 Legs)
Photobucket

WWR Hanna Beth- Blue Pointed White Junior Doe
(Erb's Boulder- REG. G.C. 15 Legs X WWR/Dorissa's Kipsie)
Photobucket



Thats all for now. Today is a beautiful day. I might go out and take some photos of the buns. Our peach/apricot tree is currently in bloom. Its absolutely lovely.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Have a nice day. =]
Susie
Wooly World Rabbitry

No comments: