Monday, March 24, 2008

American Fuzzy Lop Juniors

Our Fuzzy Juniors are growing up... I have to say they matured quite fast and not done yet, so I expect them to get better with time. I took some pictures today of WWR Highfives and WWR Handshakes, who just turned 3 months old! Wow, and they sure are looking hot. Besides their coats. Their headsets and type is just beautifully constructed, with a lovely 'colored' coat on top.

I did also take pictures of my babies, which I will probably post tomorrow or within the next few days. Bubies are cute cute!

Here is WWR Handshakes, Blue Fox(tort otter) junior buck. 'Shakes' aka "Frog" is a very nice little boy who is one of the sweetest tempered fuzzy lops I've grown. His nickname "Frog" comes from the funky shaped woolcap hes been carrying for a while. haha. Anyways, exellent type on this boy! If only, if only, he was a showable color. Cause he would seriously kick some tail. I'd fault him on a tight crown when he is exited, but if you put them down, they stay down. He has awesome head set, very nice body, wool was nice as a baby. Not to mention the width between his chest and the good bone. Nice shape and placement to his ears. I'd keep him if I had room for another unshowable buck. I'm keeping his sister, who I like equally who is showable.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Shakes is 'FOR SALE'... I'm *asking* $40. He is 3rd generation WWR, but has PFF's, AK's, Brian's, Lucky Lop's, Campo's, and Belokonny's. So he has some very good lines...


This is Shakes sister...

WWR Highfives, broken creme junior doe. She has good type too. She carries more depth over her body than her brother, which makes her a *tad* narrow. Beautiful shape and width to her head. Nice shape to her ears and good crown. Short, compact, smooooth body. Full to the table too. She too, did have a nice baby coat. I will most likely be showing her at Stockton this weekend.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I hope you enjoy the pictures I've taken of them. =] I'm exited to see how my line is developing as these are 3rd generation WWR.

More pictures and exitement soon! =D Stay tuned!!!

Susie
Wooly World Rabbitry

No comments: