Saturday, March 29, 2008

Baby Updates + Fetal Giant Pic

My gosh, it is 1:30am and I am very tired. I stayed up till 2:00am with the same doe. Wooligan's Cleo, was having a litter on the wire last night. I had to wait. This is my fourth generation if survivors.

So, last night after waiting a couple hours she finally has one normal, she was big so I knew something else was in her. Waited... waited... finally she gives birth to a fetal giant. Ugh. Poor girl, she was not happy. She started eating so I palpated her, she had something left, a fetal giant. Knowing no hope for the next baby, I hope she'll pass it okay. I'm sure she would, she just had one! So I go to bed.

Well, roughtly 20 hours later, I find another one in her cage. This one is slightly larger and is 6 inches long head to toe. I'm glad she passed it... I took my camera out and snapped a picture of it next to a AA(double A) battery. Everybody is sleeping including company, I don't want to walk across the house back and fourth for a quarter. ;P

So here is the picture. Sorry if it is disturbing to any, I see it as a learning experience.

Photobucket
Six inch long Fetal Giant from a Jersey Wooly next to a AA Battery.


I've noticed several on end of these with our feed. Maybe its time to find something new as I'd REALLY hate it. We'll see. I need to do some good reserch.

As for good news, I'm also going to type a baby count! Thought its late I'd like to do a similar topic in one.

CALIFORNIANS:
Arnold X Millie
BORN: Feb. 28th 2008
9 Standard Cals


JERSEY WOOLIES:
WWR Sir Mix A Lot X Dorissa's Mayflower
BORN: Mar. 1st, 2008
1 smoke pearl doe, 1 seal doe, 1 REW buck.

Wooligans Moe X Carey's Pia
BORN: Mar. 5th, 2008
1 sable point doe, fostered to Mayflower.

Wooligans/WWR Ro Sham Bo X Wooligans Skyler
BORN: Mar. 7th, 2008
1 chestnut buck, 1 opal doe, 1 blue otter doe(?)

Wooligans/WWR Ro Sham Bo X Rainbow Resort's Angel
BORN: Mar. 26th, 2008
2 tan marked, 2 dilute tan marked.

Wooligans/WWR Ro Sham Bo X WWR Pearl
BORN: Mar. 27th, 2008
2 tan marked, 1 peanut.

WWR Sleeptalker X Wooligans Cleopatra
(FOURTH generation WWR babies!)
BORN: Mar. 28th, 2008
1 black. (2 fetal giants DOA)


FUZZY LOPS:
Lucky Lop's Addison X Kismet's Conejita
BORN: Mar. 7th, 2008
1 blue tort doe, 1 blue tort buck, 1 fox doe, 1 blue fox/creme buck.

Lucky Lop's Addison X FH's Luvlee
BORN: Mar. 27th, 2008
4 babies, 2 solid, 2 broken. (3 *may* be peanuts)


Home, Does, Juniors, Fuzzy Lops, Nursery, For Sale, and Graphics pages all updated on my website! http://www.freewebs.com/woolyworld

I'm still making Rabbitry Graphics(banners, signatures, backgrounds, business cards etc...) for $5 a peice! I've been told by many to 'up my prices' but any little bit counts... probably in the next few months I'll take those words of advise, so get them when they are less expensive!(I don't even think they are expensive as it is now... haha)
For examples: http://www.freewebs.com/woolyworld/pages/designs.htm
Email me at: lbbbrabbitry@yahoo.com if interested. =]

I KNOW I've forgetting something... I'm just SO very tired...

Susie Cederlof
Wooly World Rabbitry
http://www.freewebs.com/woolyworld

1 comment:

TLR said...

Hi,

Just want to know if fetal giants are usually alive in their mummies' tummy or they are dead before & after born. Thanks.

Tim @ TLR