Monday, August 11, 2008

First Day at Work, Convention Hopeful

Ahhh I'm home from a good day at work. Today is my first day, and it went quite well! I worked checking in/out clients, fortunately everybody was in a good mood today, besides one person, who surprisingly didn't rip my face off like everyone said she would, though she wasn't quite happy as I smiled at her, I don't know if she was more ticked off at mine or her own existence! LOL.

So soon I got to see some bunnies! Somebody brought in two they bought at the feed store. I was disgusted. These babies were no more than five weeks, my guess three to four. They were obviously lop of some sort, frosty color. I sexed them for her and told her how much they can be fed, and of course, if she didn't suspect they were so young I was sure they wouldn't have made it. They were so young, I was quite ticked off, bought them at a feed store/farm she said...

This morning I took picture of my convention hopeful, WWR Sango who is a Broken Black Otter Doe out of WWR Sleepwalker X Wooligans Party Girl. This baby is AWESOME! I really hope she will continue to grow the way she is. Here are some pictures.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I have top and back views that I will post in the "comments" if you would like to see. Otherwise I'd rather not have them take up too much room on my page.

So far of everything developing, she is topping to be my favorite. I love how willing she is to pose. She is a great bunny. :)

Thats all for today... can you say tired? Yep, pass me some of that sleep. :P

Susie
WWR

1 comment:

Susie said...

Oops! Guess it doesn't take HTML, just HTML tags. Sorry. :(

Susie