Monday, August 18, 2008

Ammadon Kitlings

Thumperhill's Ammadon has the cutest babies EVER! I absolutely love their style. I cannot wait for them to senior up so I can see what they are like then. :)

First these are my Ammadon X Erb's Ariel kits:
Photobucket
WWR Jane Fonda- Smoke Pearl Junior Doe

Photobucket

Photobucket
WWR Constant Comment- Seal Junior Doe


Next are my Ammadon X WWR Sisily babies. Oh my goodness! These are officially the CUTEST kits I've had born here yet! When I look at them my eyes pop out hearts.
Photobucket
Sitting pretty.

Photobucket
Smoke Pearl Buck

Photobucket
Doe!

Photobucket
Seal Doe.

Photobucket
All around cuteness.


I hope you enjoy. I have a lot of pictures hopefully I can share over the next few days. :)

Susie
WWR

2 comments:

The Kings said...

Gorgeous babies!!! There is no doubt about that!:-) I look forward to seeing more pics of them as they grow. Too cute!

TLR said...

Oh Yeah...you can see FINEST QUALITY all written on their cute little faces! Keep on going Susie! You got a great buck with excellent genes there!