Monday, August 18, 2008

Ammadon Kitlings

Thumperhill's Ammadon has the cutest babies EVER! I absolutely love their style. I cannot wait for them to senior up so I can see what they are like then. :)

First these are my Ammadon X Erb's Ariel kits:
Photobucket
WWR Jane Fonda- Smoke Pearl Junior Doe

Photobucket

Photobucket
WWR Constant Comment- Seal Junior Doe


Next are my Ammadon X WWR Sisily babies. Oh my goodness! These are officially the CUTEST kits I've had born here yet! When I look at them my eyes pop out hearts.
Photobucket
Sitting pretty.

Photobucket
Smoke Pearl Buck

Photobucket
Doe!

Photobucket
Seal Doe.

Photobucket
All around cuteness.


I hope you enjoy. I have a lot of pictures hopefully I can share over the next few days. :)

Susie
WWR

2 comments:

4 Kings Rabbitry said...

Gorgeous babies!!! There is no doubt about that!:-) I look forward to seeing more pics of them as they grow. Too cute!

Tru-Luv Rabbitry said...

Oh Yeah...you can see FINEST QUALITY all written on their cute little faces! Keep on going Susie! You got a great buck with excellent genes there!