Thursday, April 10, 2008

Max Factors and Baby Pictures

Again?! Max Factors are one thing I'd love to stay away from. I come home after seeing my Endodontist, Ariel has kindled 5. The first I grab has a hole in its back, and still alive. I think Ariel may have bitten it when she kindled. The second and third, were funny colored. I go to grab four, and YUCK. This one is different. It has its brain exposed. Not only that, this kit was odd all over. I took a video of it, talking about its defects. Please, if you have a weak stomach, I do not reccomend watching the video. Excuse my voice, I sound immature but the camera always seems to make me sound that way. =P



But the bright side is, I finally have some live kits out of Ariel! Yay! These are four generation to dad's side(Sleeptalker).

I also took some pictures of my rabbits today. It was a hassel to get a memory card(lets not talk about it) but I'm glad I took some today. Here they are:

Photobucket
WWR Honeybee- Looking GOOD! Can't wait to show her! =]

Photobucket
Honeybee thinks she's a Pancake. I think I may call her "Honeybee Pancake" She's like the tossing dough in the pizarria when it hits the table. haha.

Photobucket
WWR (no name) A seal doe. Like like, another one I'll be showing for a while!

Photobucket
Her again, her head is litterally the same size as her body. =P

Photobucket

Photobucket
This REW buck SCREAMS short.

Photobucket
Not the best picture of my baby WWR Hawt Dayum. Potential all over.

Photobucket
She has such a WIDE chest.

Photobucket
This is our Blue Tort baby buck, who is turning out REALLY NICE!

Photobucket
He has one of the biggest heads I've seen on a baby fuzzy lop...

Photobucket
One more of his body view... He did not like this idea. lol.

Photobucket
This is his sister, who I call "Lurkerz" and "As If!" look at that ear!

Photobucket
Their other two siblings, brkn. blue fox buck and brkn. fox doe(WWR Snuggles).

Photobucket
Ro X Skyler kits! Chestnut, Blue Otter, Opal. The Chestnut looks a lot like Rock Paper Scissors(RIP).


That is IT for now. ;] I didn't mean to put this many pics in a blog, I can't restrict all the cuteness though! =P

I hope everyone is having successful litters on end! =D

Susie
Wooly World Rabbitry

No comments: