Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Happy Earth Day!

I hope everybody atleast takes a little time to consider our Earth today. We use our Earth everyday, and most of the time, we do not think about it. Today is a day dedicated to the awareness of our Earth.

There are a few things you can do to help out today. Somethings take more time than others, but a little effort is ALWAYS nice. Today I am recycling and re-using things. I've collected bottles and cans and put them in our recycle bin. I wish I didn't have my root canal appointment today, otherwise I'd Get some of the bunny poop and mix it in the soil! I may go by Wal-Mart on the way home and get a small tree to plant.

If you'd like more information about how you can celebrate earth day, you can go here: http://www.wikihow.com/Celebrate-Earth-Day

Photobucket


I'm currently wearing my, "Everyday is Earth Day!" t-shirt. :)

Susie
Wooly World Rabbitry

No comments: