Thursday, April 3, 2008

Dixon May Fair

Oh my, Dixon May Fair is getting so close... In four weeks I will once again be having the best week of my life like the previous years. I belive it gets more fun each year as I get older... More self esteem, more knowledge, more brave...

This will be my fifth year showing at Dixon May Fair. My second year contending as a Senior. Last year I was Champion Senior Showman, and the year before I was Champion Junior Showman along with Champion in Small Animal Supreme Showmanship!

This year I only entered 3 rabbits along with my two meat pens. I entered Hot Dayum, Highfives, and Mew. Wish me luck!

Here is a picture of Mayflowers babies in the box looking out. They love attension. =P

Photobucket


And here is Hot Dayum, aka Stumpy Stump Stumperson!
Photobucket


And last but not least, my neice Lily. She is 3 months old. What a CUTIE!
Photobucket
What a ham! =P


I'm waiting for Audrey to have babies soon...
Susie
Wooly World Rabbitry

No comments: