Sunday, May 24, 2009

JW Nationals 2009 (day 3)

This morning, is the most exhausting morning of my LIFE. I could barely move, I was truely a walking zombie throughout the day. I actually went outside and sat for an hour because I was so so so tired. lol. We basically just hung out in the show room all day. Katie had to leave early, so we took her back to the airport. Eventually, at the end of this day I kind of perked up a little. We went to Best Buy and hung out in our rental car chatting for the longest time, and then we remembered why we were there... to get a phone charger. :P On our way back to our hotel we picked up some food at the Wendy's across the street. Amber and I layed on my bed and watched the movie, "Mama Mia!". It was such a cute movie and made me really happy, don't you just love Abba! We got bored, and drove to Target where we bought a few things. That was a ton of fun.

I quickly fell asleep that night. lol.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Terrible lighting.

Photobucket
Cutie lionhead.

Photobucket
It was lionhead nationals, too. There were over 750 lionhead entered!!!

Photobucket
REW Mini Rex unsure of it's identity.

Photobucket
Tri-color French Lop.

Photobucket
Lionhead drinking water.

Photobucket
Randy judging Lionheads. Randy was really confused when Katie and I had shown up to the table. There were many other CA exhibitors with Lions watching the judging(3 or 4). He double takes us and asks, "Your from California right?!" LOL! Yes, we are. He says, "okay just making sure..." like he was confused of his location. Katie and I got a kick out of it.


Susie

No comments: