Saturday, May 23, 2009

JW Nationals 2009 (day 2)

It's early. It's dark. And we're tired. It's 2:00am Calfornia time, what do you expect? We move around the room like zombies, take showers, and head off to the show room.

There's not much to say here besides that it is a HUGE show and so much going on at once!!! Woolies are on the tables everywhere and so much confusion. I wait for my one Wooly to get on the table... I'm suprised I didn't miss it! LOL. Some of the exhibitors were rather nice, but some were rather stand offish. I was a little bummed with the attitudes of some people but what can you expect! It's competition. I, being very bubbly and nice, really puts people in a bad mood or something. It was best off I didn't talk in the show room... I usually don't let things like that affect me, but it really hit me hard like a bag of bricks that morning, I was then "ready to go home." Enough about that, anyways, Katie really cheered me up. I'm really glad she was there, I was really appriciative that Amber and Angel were there, us CA peeps gotta stick together!

I loved the quality of most of the animals there. I really can't wait to bring a BUNCH of my own woolies to Convention this year! Finally, it's my chance to not be limited to a few, who usually end up molting or out of flesh condition from harsh travels. It'll be fun. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Amber's buck, Flapjack.

Photobucket
Chillin' like a pancake Holland Lop.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Amber and Angel.

Photobucket


The baquet was a blast, however, I did not get any photos. The food was great and it was in a great location! Part 3 tomorrow.

Susie

No comments: