Sunday, September 27, 2009

#6 2008-2009 AFL of the Year

My little Twin Elm's Independence Day! I'm so happy and quite proud of him! He was such a great find and I truly thank his breeders; Patricia and Adrienne Terry of Twin Elm's Rabbitry for letting me own such a fine buck.

Since his most recent photos have been quite repetitive, I'm going to share an old one.

Photobucket
Indy giving Hobb's Meena a kiss, was to be his future girlfriend. R.I.P. Meena!


Speaking of Meena, I think of her quite often and really emotional about her. She truly absolutely stole my heart. She was such an amazing bunny, always so happy, she was quite sunny all the time. ♥ Miss her a lot.

Yay for Indy! :)

Susie

2 comments:

TLR said...

Congratulations Susie for placing #6 overall. It is so cool and I am extremely proud of you!

Keep on going!

Katie said...

Woohoooo go Indy!! He is so gorgeous!