Tuesday, April 14, 2009

April Fools!

I guess my little all-month "April Fools" jokes got old, my sense of humor is a little silly to many since I'm very sarcastic, and my new thing is saying "April Fools!" obviously NOT on April first, just to jazz the minds of others. I love how everybody thinks of it differently. It's a total bust if they feel nothing of it though, LOL.

Anyways, I guess the Joke was turned around on me. Here; WWR Estrella looks beautiful! I see her in her hole posing and looking great! PERFECT. I was hoping to fly her to Ohio with me as a contender.

Photobucket


But once I pull her out, this is what I find!

Photobucket


THE HORROR! Estrella has chewn DOWN her coat on one side. *slaps forhead* She really got me there. What gets me the most is that I switched her hole as she had a neighbor that was chewing her wool off, and once a removed her it was growing back very evenly and beautiful, even the color!

Looks like she won't be part of the show string. I'm going to go ahead and breed her instead, maybe she'll be back by Convention in San Diego? Maybe she will give herself another haircut a few weeks before? Funny story. My old Rabbit Leader had a Flemish Giant who broke its teeth before fair EVERY year, about a week before. We sure got a kick out of it... lol.

LAST CALL on Transport to Oregon and Washington! Katie and I will be going as far up to Seattle. I love Washington, Tacoma was beautiful, the city is really where it is at! We will be taking pictures. Email Katie at kagee2003@aol.com Only $10 per rabbit/each way! :)


Susie Cederlof
Wooly World Rabbitry

No comments: