Sunday, November 9, 2008

Wonderful Day at Turlock

Yesterday we attended the rabbit show in Turlock, CA. We celebrated one of my very good friends Christina's 21st birthday(early), which was loads of fun! It was such a great day and it was great to see everybody, like always. :)

I am going to note my two noticeable wins of the day. In Show A, Jersey Woolies OPEN my buck Thumperhill's Ammadon won Best of Breed! This will be his sixth leg. In show A American Fuzzy Lops OPEN my new buck from convention, Twin Elm's Independence Day received 2/8.

For show B, AFL Open, "Indy" received 1/8, BOV, and BOB! I was so truly shocked and unbelievably happy! The AFL competition is tough as CA holds some of the top breeders in the nation. I'm still so very happy.

Independence Day was a buck at convention I was eying the whole week I was there. Until one day(day before last), I stood by his coop admiring. Then I just saw it. A sales tag. I pulled out my phone and dialed the phone number! Met up with the owner, and once I felt him I told her, "I'll buy him!" Thank you so much Adrienne and Patricia Terry for selling me such a *wonderful* buck. :)

I took a picture with the judge, Scott W. from Colorado. I have always admired Scott's judging, he was our open judge for AFL Nationals in Monterey, CA in 2007. Not to mention, our open AFL judge at the 2008 ARBA Convention, in Louisville Kentucky just last week!

Photobucket
With a good excuse, theres a reason for our silly faces. LOL.


I uploaded some Convention pictures! Hope to post some tomorrow or Tuesday. Here are a couple of the new convention bunnies settling in...

Photobucket

Photobucket


One last thing to mention, we have done some Nationals breedings! They are late since the National's show date is earlier than expected... but hopefully it will work. :P

Fuzzy Lops:
Due Dec. 6th- Hobb's Katie X Twin Elm's Indy
Due Dec. 10th- WWR Olga X Twin Elm's Indy
Due Dec. 10th- FH's Luvlee X Lucky Lop's Addison

Jersey Woolies:
Due Dec. 6th- WWR New York Minute X Thumperhill's Ammadon
Due Dec. 6th- WO's Blue Belle X Wendover's Banana Pancakes
Due Dec. 6th- Brightside's Paix X LeSage's Cracker Jack

And I'm sure there are more to come!

Susie Cederlof
Wooly World Rabbitry

1 comment:

TLR said...

Congratulations Susie!!!

I am so happy for you. Loads of hugs and kisses to all bunnies at WWR!

May more successes come your way!