Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hope everybody has a wonderful day and stuffs their faces with various yummy foods. :)

I give thanks for my family, my friends, my bunnies, my job, Rabbit Habbit Forums, and thank you to all of my blog readers! If it weren't for you guys, I wouldn't be posting blogs about life in the day of Wooly World Rabbitry.

Here are some more pictures from Pomona, this weekend. LOL.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Smoochies.

Photobucket
English Lop tower!

Photobucket
Bunny butts. :)

Photobucket
BIS Table.

Photobucket
Chinchilla, the specie.

Photobucket
Katie's torts, my broken oranges.

Photobucket
Showroom.

Photobucket
Clark H. A Wonder Woolies son. :)

Photobucket
Allen's lovely dogs, who are ever so sad to be crated at the Rabbit Show. Such good dogs. :)

Photobucket
Texel Cavy.


More photos to come! I need to catch up...
Have a Happy Thanksgiving...
xo~
Susie
WWR

No comments: