Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Got Jersey Woolies? (pictures!)

I got Jersey Woolies! Any heres a blog with some pictures. Though 98% of my blogs have pictures, here's a special blog for some recent pictures.

I do want to mention Ro Sham Bo has STOPPED chewing his coat! This stopped after I started breeding him more often. :) You can tell on the sides its gray cause he's eaten off the guard hair, but if you touch it is long in length and almost even. He'll be hitting the show tables soon... so hopefully he can get his 3rd leg of grand championship. :P

Tomorrow I plan on updating some of my site... I want to make a photo gallery page with sold bunnies, baby pictures, and maybe pictures from shows. If you'd like to let me know what you think about that, please feel free to post a comment. :)

One more thing before the pictures. Some of my emails are not going out and not coming in. So, if you don't hear from me, please resend. I might have to get a new email address soon... cause its been happening often. I'll try and clean out my box and see if that helps.

PICTURE TIME!!!

Photobucket
WWR Audrey- what a GREAT mommy!

Photobucket
Wooligans/WWR Ro Sham Bo

Photobucket
Excuse his molty head. :P

Photobucket
Chestnut buck from Ro Sham Bo X Blue Belle.

Photobucket
WWR Kiki blue doe.

Photobucket
Kiki again. She is Sleeptalker X Ariel. A 4th Generation! :)

Photobucket
WWR Kohaku brkn. blue buck VERY cute. He was being fussy.

Photobucket
WWR Sango brkn. black otter doe. Nice!


That is all for now. I'm exhausted from cleaning all the trays today. *sigh*

Susie
Wooly World Rabbitry

2 comments:

Keep said...

:lol: Glad I make you laugh :P When are you sending me some woooooolies :D ;)

TLR said...

Simply Stunning JWs you got there. Lovely!

They are just so cute! Are they difficult to maintain? Lotsa work I suppose?