We took him down to our vet clinic and had him tested for Feline Luekemia, and unfortunately, he tested positive. Idealy, in this case you euthinize him. Personally we didn't want to, so we set him up for a night to wait until doc got in in the morning to see what he would do. I'm a person who lets life take its course, and what needs to be done, needs to be done. I'm not really a cat person, but for some odd reason, I couldn't get this little kitten off my mind, I just really hoped doc either got busy in the morning or considered trying antibiotics.
Next day we get down to the clinic and talk it over with doc. Doc said we can give him 4 weeks and see if the Luekemia "Negs" out, as sometimes kittens will "shed" the luekemia and it turns negative. Luckily, we are giving him a chance, the sad part is we really don't know what happens after this, if he doesn't shed the disease.
We cannot keep him, but he surely is cute. If he doesn't go negative, if we rehome him, he's going to have to go to a special home and be a single cat. He is sooo much better than when we first found him, extremely playful and VERY loving. I just love him to pieces! Let's home things change.
He loves puring and making buscuits. So adorable.
And just to throw this in here, here's a picture of a little baby pug named "Pugsly" and I. :) I'm thinking about sharing photos I take at the vet clinic, what do you guys think?
Hope everyone is doing good, times appear to be hard. :(