Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Little Chestnut

Today here is the little Chestnut who from day one I suspected to show
promise. She is very curious, at 2 1/2 weeks old, I finally feel
confident to share how cute she is. Those who have me on facebook may
have seen her photo on my blog at a couple days old, where I claim she
is my winner in the batch of 10 babies among 3 different does.

The longer I breed rabbits, the more I learn. Some do not believe how
you can see promise in a new born kit, but I have met few breeders who
study this too.

Here is the chestnut pictured with her REW foster sister at about 7 days
old. Please excuse the picture qualities, this is being sent from my
phone. Hopefully, this post comes through okay! :) This is a new option
I signed up for and have yet to use it. It may be good for blogging
while on the road/showing, and connect you with photos as they come. :)

Susie
WWR
--
Sent from my T-Mobile Sidekick®

No comments: