Friday, July 25, 2008

baby count~

Unfortunately we lost two of Meena's babies, one developed wry neck and the other was really runty. I don't think either were sick, but I do know that a few weird things have happened since all the fires and smoke. I'm assuming thats what caused it. It's been stressful and dreadful for the bunnies. Poor guys. :(

Here is a baby count of babies younger than 8 weeks.
1 American Fuzzy Lop
7 Jersey Woolies
7 Am. Fuzzy Lop X Jersey Wooly crosses.

If anybody is looking for a *wonderful* pet, in the next few weeks I will have a couple Fuzzy X Jersey Wooly cross babies available. They are super cute and silly looking, great personalities, too. I'm hoping they will have more easy to car for coats like the Jersey Wooly. :)

Here is a picture of Meena and her Baby on my lap today, can you say CUTE?!

Photobucket


I haven't forgotten the blog, busy, trying to cut down, and keep up.

Susie
Wooly World Rabbitry

2 comments:

TLR said...

Susie,

As usual, I love those photos and your blog is simply amazing.

And for that, I believe you truly deserve a BRILLANTE WEBLOG award!

Please feel free to pick it up at http://truluvrabbitry.wordpress.com.

All the best in your future shows!

Tim @ TLR

Briana said...

!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my gosh! They are adorable!!!!! lol I am jealous...