Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Picture Blog

Photobucket

Photobucket
Meena's three really tubby and cute kits.


Photobucket
WWR "Priss" A Blue Tort Doe out of Addison X Carley. Really cute! I love her head. Still growing into her ears.


Photobucket
WWR Constant Comment- Seal Junior Doe out of Ammadon and Ariel.


Photobucket

Photobucket
Luvlee X Hamlet babies. Very cute! Chestnut, REW, and a fawn(?).


Photobucket
My first LeSage's Cracker Jack babies! 2 broken black, 1 smoke pearl or blue. Momma is Skyler.


Photobucket
I love the speckle pattern on this one!


Photobucket
Katie's *very* cute babies!



Thats it for now! I'll try and post a picture of Mark S. Allen and I and my meat pen pictures from fair! :)
Have a good day~
Susie
WWR

2 comments:

Briana said...

Those babies are all so cute!

I love the speckeled pattern on the one too! Very cool!

TLR said...

How come the speckled one look extra plump? I think my kits are on the thin side since I have never seen any of them that plump. Wish I have such beautiful babies!

It is just so adorably plump! Love it!