Thursday, November 12, 2009

Your Hobby

I've dealt with much crap from the rabbit world, as does any breeder. I think when it comes down to competition of something we love, politics can get nasty.

I've outgrown stupidity and drama, and at the age of 17 years old, my eyes widen at the attitudes of some breeders (adults). This blog I won't write about the drama. It doesn't matter anyways. Why waste your breath on something that is worthless?

People will do anything to try to tear you down, manipulate you, any cheap thrill to make themselves look better. I've come to realize that these are not my problems, but theirs. I once heard, "If you can't think of anything somewhat true to say, your insecurities will get the best of you."

This is my hobby. My rabbits. My breeding program. Nobodies opinions really matter when it comes down to the bottom of it. Hey, I love my animals and I like showing them... and I think that is all that matters.

Photobucket


Take care.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep your head up Susie! Rabbits are all that matters!

Briana said...

Well said, keep up the fantasic work, and the bunny that you posted is adorable. =P