Monday, November 16, 2009

Netherland Dwarf Rabbits

I secretly have a pair of Netherland Dwarfs. I just picked up this Broken Chestnut buck this past weekend from Chris and Mariah of C&M Rabbitry. They were extremely helpful and friendly, and am very happy with my purchase!

I saw this buck in the cage even before I saw his sale tag. Oh he was sold. I had to call my mom before she left home to bring some of my money, LOL!

I have yet to name him, he is molting his head, but I still think he is going to be very handsome, thank you Mariah and Chris! :)


Photobucket

Photobucket


This is my Vienna Mark doe from Teri Reymann... Sonshine's Jane Fonda. She is a beautiful girl too... can't help but love those markings! :)


Photobucket


I think Conker's should come out to California and make some super hot Blue-eyed White babies. hehe. ;)

Here is Jankenpon... about... 10 weeks? I'm really liking this boy! He's starting to go into his uglies so we'll just have to see what the end result will be.

Photobucket


I have a REALLY busy week this week... I'm going to be all over the place. :)
Susie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When are you picking up Holland Lops?