Saturday, October 18, 2008

Stockton Rabbit Show- 10.18.08

Hello all,
Today was a great day at the Stockton, CA show. The weather was perfect. This was by far the smallest Stockton show I have ever been too!

Though I attended, I did not show. I delivered a few sales rabbits and hung out all day with our friends. I want to welcome Rachelle of Wroyal Reign Rabbitry back into the rabbit hobby. :) She picked up WWR Carly and WWR Highfives. I think she has gotten a wonderful start with her American Fuzzy Lops. I really hope my two girls fit in well and will make beautiful babies for you.

Rachelle, Katie(Starlite Rabbitry), Amber(Wonder Woolies Rabbitry) my mom and I sat down and had conversations with each other. Its been a long time since we've had such a relaxing show with no tension! I think it was great, and even with a week before ARBA Convention- it was what I needed. (I need to stay sane, ya know. ;)

I took a couple pictures of some Fuzzies. I'd like to share.

Photobucket
Starlite's Jamba- an Orange Junior buck owned and bred by Katie of Starlite Rabbitry. Jamba did really well for Katie!

Photobucket
This is a little Fuzzy Holland Lop that my good friend Teri Reymann of Sonshine Rabbitry had gotten in a litter. This little guy was exceptionally typed, and will probably make his new owner proud. :)


It was great seeing everybody today and nice meeting you, Rachelle!

Susie
Wooly World Rabbitry

1 comment:

TLR said...

All the best at ARBA convention. Hope to read about your winnings soon!