Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Bye-bye Bunnies!

Today we waved goodbye to our dear 6 bunnies who will be attending the ARBA Convention in Louisville, KY.

I have to say, it is heartbreaking. You wonder if that will be the last time you will see them and if they are going to make it there and back okay. However, I do not further those emotions as we do not need any of those "bad vibes" floating around and connecting.

I wish Gail and Chuck the very best and safest drive. Tonight they plan on only making it to NV. Our very last words being, "See you in Kentucky!" just gave me that feelings, WOW- this is OFFICIAL! This is really happening! I've waited a few years for this moment. I'm am quite stoked, I may add.

My best entry, WWR Sango, will not be attending convention. This is such a shame, she just isn't in coat and I will not put her through stress if she isn't finished enough. She is such a deserving doe, but I guess it just wasn't meant to be. Nationals or Convention 2008?! I THINK SO! :)

I want to thank EVERYONE for the good-luck wishes and safey thoughts! I truly appriciate it. <3 I plan on giving blogs *hopefully* while I am there. If not, expect lots of TALK and PICTURES when I return!

I added a blogging link to my side bar- Tru-Luv Rabbitry. If you aren't checking out Tim's blog already, I highly reccomend it! I hope you don't mind Tim. :) I have a couple other blogs in mind I'd like to add to it, but I think its time for bed...


Until next time...
Susie
WWR

P.S. 3 more days! Eeek!!! LOL.

3 comments:

The Kings said...

Whoo HOo!! Go Susie! Go WWR bunnies!:-)

TLR said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
TLR said...

Susie,

I do not mind at all. In fact, it is a great honor to be featured on your blog. Really love this hobby and I am very glad that you found my blog enjoyable. Thank you so much for the recommendations and compliments.

Thanks for the great rabbit friendship.

On the sideline, I don't quite get you. Aren't you going together with your bunnies? Or they are going on road and you on the plane?

Either way, WWR will definitely make it big. You have put in too much effort not to bring home a medal.

I'm preparing a bottle of wine in celebration. In the meantime, I will be sending the "bestest" vibes ever so that (imagine the vibes turning into Neo and with slow mo flying kick) they will kick away those bad ones.

Dun ever let anyone get to you because it is in RABBITS we trust. LOL!

Will be patiently waiting for all updates!

With you in spirit,
Tim