Sunday, January 20, 2008

I've been busy...

It's hard to keep up with a blog if you don't have a lot of time. Here's a summed up post of whats been going down in wooly town. ;]

...we have baby fuzzies! I rarely ever have live fuzzy babies. =P I've happy to have them, I must say. They are adorable, and have a great personality like daddy. Their sire is Addison and their dam is WWR Carley. We have a broken fawn doe, and a blue fox buck. I decided to name the doe WWR Highfives and the buck WWR Shakes.
Photobucket
WWR Highfives and WWR Handshakes at 3.5 weeks.


...we have juniors growing up! The just hit the ugly stage about 1.5 weeks ago. Here is fresh pictures of them just right before that. I did show them at Santa Rosa, CA yesterday, they got very promising comments. I'm going to grow them out now.
Photobucket
WWR Hanna Beth- Blue Pointed White Junior Doe- She has nice type! A little long in her head, but I think she will grow into it. Very nice point color.

Photobucket
WWR Drunky Brewster- REW Junior Buck- He's also a cutie pie! He is VERY small. I love his short open ears.

Photobucket
WWR Mew- REW Junior Buck- My favorite of the three, he is very complete throughout. Very nice coat!

Photobucket
WWR Gambler- Black Junior Buck- This guy is FOR SALE. He has awesome body type and nice wool. Baby head and ears on him. Email me for more information.


Other than the juniors we have a couple maturing seniors! This is WWR Sleeptalker. He is a Black Senior Buck by WWR Sleepwalker X WWR Pearl. He is our third generation of a WWR rabbit. I have to say, I'm quite proud of him! I'm anxiously awaiting babies from him, which would make a 4th generation baby, hopefully with wonderful type like himself.
Photobucket
WWR Sleeptalker, he's a huge of wooly goodness.


I pulled out his mother today, and she has a BEAUTIFUL coat! It's the longest I've ever seen and one of the best I've ever felt. I'm going to condition her some and show her at Stockton and Cloverdale. =]
Photobucket
WWR Pearl- Black Senior Doe- This picture does her no justice. She is absolutely beautiful.


At Santa Rosa, Show A Fuzzy Lops, we took home BOSB with Hobb's Meena! This will be her second leg.
Photobucket
Hobb's Meena- Broken Orange Senior Doe


Also, I'd like to thank Margot and Thea for selling my mom this beautiful girl. She is absolutely beautiful. This squirrel doe comes out of one of our bucks, WWR Drangonflower.
Photobucket
Photobucket


I think that is it for now! I'm going to try and set aside some more time to manage my blog, oh, how good that would be. ;]

Thanks for reading!
Susie
Wooly World Rabbitry

No comments: