Sunday, February 7, 2010

First Show of the Year!

We've attended a couple shows in attendance so far, but yesterday was our first show for 2010, in Stockton, CA.

We showed 3 rabbits;

Jersey Wooly Youth A: WWR Sango, 1/2, BOG
Netherland Dwarf Youth A: C&M Mickey, 1/2 BOSV
Am. Fuzzy Lop Open A: LBF's Madalyn, 1/11, BOSV, BOSB (LEG)

Jersey Wooly Youth B: WWR Sango, 1/2, BOG, BOB (LEG)
Netherland Dwarf Youth B: C&M Mickey, 1/1 or 2, BOSV
Am. Fuzzy Lop Open B: LBF's Madalyn, 4/11


I was very excited for Sango, she didn't make it to Kentucky to be shown and this is her first time out since I put her into production from there. Her daughter is Rice Ball, who I recently posted. I re-did that cross and hope she took. She'd be due the 16th.

Photobucket

Photobucket



I also picked up an Opal ND girlfriend for my Broken Chestnut buck, Mickey. This is just a breed to play around with, I'm very excited. I got her from Chris & Mariah, they are both such sweet people!


Besides picking up a new Dwarf, I also picked up my new cages from KW! I'm so excited. We are in the process of replacing old cages, into new matching ones. Don't you wish they stay shiny like this forever? My Silkie hen Cindy wanted to be in the photo too...

Photobucket



I'm gone sometimes for 1/2 the month, this gives me little computer time and do most of my connections through my phone. I have a couple clients for pet/house sitting; this is Tucker & Lola who I was watching last week...

Photobucket



Susie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love the new cages!