Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry X-Mas!

I don't get notifications when I get new comments, and just happen to read the comment to try and bash me down into the earths core or something for making a mistake. Appearantly, people don't make mistakes and with that being said I'm going to burn and rot in hell. I'm a **** up. Dearly sorry.

Therefore, rather learning off mistakes and things that DO happen in this hobby, those will no longer be shared. Merry Christmas! :)

Hope everyone had a safe holiday...
Susie

2 comments:

Amber said...

Perfection is for the unrealistic or the seriously arrogant ignorant. You are neither.

Love ya, Susie. *hugs* Merry Christmas.

TLR said...

Who the heck is this fool messing around with me friend? I shall bash the hell out of his/her core...LOL!

Merry Christmas and May 2009 bring you abundant successes. I know you will because you have rabbits that can kick ass million miles away!